Welcome back to another week of job round-ups (after a bit of a delay). These jobs are comics, graphic novels, and adjacent roles in illustration, publishing, and beyond. Due to the fact that not everyone is on Twitter to utilize our job boosts there, this is a little round-up to gather them all in one spot. Keep in mind that for some of these jobs and in order to apply, you will need to have a Twitter account to reply and get in touch with the hiring party.
THIS WEEK’S JOBS:
- Canadian Scholars/Women’s Press – Junior Publisher’s Representative (Toronto/Remote Hybrid) – APPLY HERE
- University of Toronto Press – Marketing Coordinator (Toronto, Canada) – APPLY HERE
- Telling Tales – Executive Director (Hamilton, Canada) – APPLY HERE
- Simon & Schuster Canada – Publicity Manager (Toronto, Canada) – APPLY HERE
- McGill-Queen’s University Press – Executive Director (Montreal, QC) – APPLY HERE
- Scribner Books – Publishing Assistant (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Gallery Books – Executive Editor (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Simon & Schuster – Associate Art Director (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Simon & Schuster (Little Simon) – Senior Editor (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Simon & Schuster – Executive Assistant to Managing Director (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Simon & Schuster – Publishing Manager (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
- Atria Books – Publishing Coordinator/Associate (New York, NY) – APPLY HERE
https://twitter.com/joeyafterlight/status/1616092104241090561?s=20 https://twitter.com/fuzzybrowz/status/1615857493254479872?s=20&t=lz3qz708gfeckxhGwbJVmg https://twitter.com/rodrigomakesart/status/1615106310042972160?s=20&t=iiRk7sXUNrF4DD3Gd4zzGA That’s it for this week’s round-up. Please remember that this is a passion project funded out of pocket and in my spare time. If you would like to support what both Creator Resource and Advisor are doing, you can do so below:
Best of luck out there, creators.
Follow us online here!