Welcome back to another week of job round-ups. Because not everyone is on Twitter to utilize our job boosts there, I’ve decided to try out bringing them here in a round-up. While I’ll aim to highlight the jobs I see posted during the week, if you want a comprehensive guide to everything out there (inclusive of zines, anthologies, etc.), be sure to check out Paper Cat Press and their fantastic newsletter.
Keep in mind that for some of these jobs and in order to apply, you will need to have a Twitter account to reply and get in touch with the hiring party.
THIS WEEK’S JOBS:
- WEBTOON: Seeking an Editor, Associate Editor, Content Acquisitions Specialist, and more. Visit the JOBS section of their LinkedIn for all open opportunities.
- Ablaze: Seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to help oversee their comics and graphic novels line.
- Oni Press: Seeking a Sales Manager to help oversee a number of different markets.
- King Features: Seeking a Social Media Manager; From Tea Berry-Blue, “Full time job + benefits, great perks, and awesome coworkers! This position does not report to me but will work closely with me. Fluency in Popeye a plus but not required.”
- Kickstarter: Seeking a Comics Consultant (Contract Position).
- Mallory Grigg: Looking for an illustrator from Sudan, or an illustrator with Sudanese heritage.
- Justin Jordan: Artist Hunting; looking artist who can do kind of Final Fantasy or cyberpunk things. This can be you or just people you think are rad. Please drop a link.
- Sha Nazir: Comic Artists show me your work. Would love to find someone for a new mainstream project. Reply with 1 or 2 examples of your comic pages.
That’s it for this week’s round-up. If any other jobs come in before end of day, we’ll update our website with them.
This is a passion project that is funded out of pocket and in my spare time. If you would like to support what both Creator Resource and Advisor are doing, you can do so below:
Best of luck out there, creators! <3
Follow us online here!